I'm thinking we should have brought breakfast and tailgated. How much fun would that have been? Ten minutes later it was game on!
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Go Tornadoes!
Along with fall comes soccer for our house. This year Maddox was the only one who wanted to play. I can't say that I'm missing the two extra nights of practice that we had last season when Mia played. Last week was his first game and this mom forgot a camera. I know it's highly unusual but it does occasionally happen. He even scored a goal! So this Saturday was cloudy and cold and within minutes of the game starting, it began to rain. The game continued until it began to lightening. We were all made to leave the field and go to our cars.

I'm thinking we should have brought breakfast and tailgated. How much fun would that have been? Ten minutes later it was game on!

This year I am so happy that he isn't the shortest one on the field. The one getting plowed over in every play. He is doing such a great job and is loving every minute of being out there. I love that #7! Watch out team USA. You might have a future player here!
I'm thinking we should have brought breakfast and tailgated. How much fun would that have been? Ten minutes later it was game on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment