Saturday, January 21, 2012

Christmas...It's never too late!

It's January and I am finally getting around to posting about our Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve at Matt's parents in Tulsa then headed for a late night drive to my parents house. I wish I would have taken a picture of our vehicle. We were so loaded that the beverly hillbillies have nothing on us. I believe at one point I suggested putting the kids in the car and then putting presents and luggage all around them. Some of my favorite memories are the same thing year after year! We got to my parent's around midnight then proceeded to stay up talking in the the morning until we couldn't stay awake any longer. Christmas morning included the usual stockings, presents, food, oh the tradition of fondue, and more food. Matt had taken off time from work so we ended up staying most of the week. It was nice and relaxing. I even got to play a game of bunko with my mom and the ladies from her church. We missed our McOlsen but know the celebration he was experiencing is like nothing we can ever imagine.





Karber tradition of Christmas fondue. Tilt your head to get the full effect :)


Another one of our traditions is to make Jesus a birthday cake.


I had to throw this one in. Maxi had his Christmas program at preschool. He had a special guest in the audience!

No comments:

Post a Comment