Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Maxon's first and second haircut


The unthinkable happened last Thursday. Madi cut Maxi's hair!!! We were at the soccer fields and I had been working on a hat for Mia's teacher's birthday present. The kids are always around my scissors with my craft projects, hats, and bows going on and it has never been a problem. The crazy thing is that Madi had been in my class at preschool that day and we had worked on using scissors. Fabulous!  So anyway, I was talking to someone and when I got to the car I opened my car door to find my seat full of perfect little curls. I could have screamed, well ok I did!


This was after the first haircut. It may not seem that big to most people but to this mommy who was not ready for his hair to be cut it was a big deal!

And this is the after pic. I am crossing my fingers for more curls to grow. So I guess we can cross that one off of the list of parenthood. It may be inevitable that someone's hair is going to get cut. I am just hoping that this is the only time it happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment