Monday, December 13, 2010

Go Hurricanes!!!




We were given free tickets to a Tulsa University basketball game. I love free so we headed out after church in the frigid weather to take in the game with a couple of good friends. As you can see we were in the noose bleed section but did I mention the tickets were free? We had fun. Saw some great half time entertainment. The game even went into double overtime which then Princeton won. There were some funny fans too which made for some great people watching!!! My friend and I were wondering, what kind of a mascot is a hurricane anyway? And why not a tornado?






The chair had just beat up Madi so he wasn't much in the mood for a pic but that didn't stop the crazy picture maniac mom that I proudly am! I even got a pic of this crazy fan.



No comments:

Post a Comment