Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Watch Out! She's Getting Crafty!!!

Over the last couple of months I have been working on some projects. Some are finished and others.....well, someday I might be able to post on them. Thought I would share a few with you and pretend that you care to see them :)
Mia had two bedlam days at school right before bedlam football. She had outgrown all of her cowboy gear so I made her this shirt for one of the days. The other one, I made a frayed flower out of OSU fabric and attached it to the top/side of a shirt. For some reason I didn't get a picture of it. She had fun with them especially since her teacher is an OU alumni.I cannot lie on this one. One of my students at preschool was wearing a shirt like this and I totally copied it. I thought it was too cute not too! She wore this for her Christmas party at school and for our different Christmas get togethers.
You may have seen this one with Mia's birthday party post. Every year I usually make her a shirt for her birthday. This one she wore with a pink pettiskirt to go along with her pinkalicious party.
This was our Christmas project for the year. I came up with the idea and Matt and my dad saved me and did the manual labor for it. Matt's grandpa had a field with a ton of "stuff" on it. There were a ton of license plates so we got them all and went to work. Matt is actually thinking about selling some. As cool as they are I think he could!

I have some Valentine projects that I am working on along with some picture frames that should turn out really cool! I'll keep you posted!!!

1 comment: