Thursday, January 20, 2011

All The Ways To Spend A Snow Day

Today was a snow day! One of my favorite days of the year. Matt usually will work from home. We get to all be here, a pot of coffee, fire place going, something in the oven baking. Love it!!! Most of us were up early because the school called at 6 am but I have to admit I stayed in bed until a little after 8. It was just too cold to get out.
This was before all the fun began! All bundled up and ready for some cold snowy fun.



Hot chocolate makes us warm and oh so happy!

The redneck way to go sledding. Daddy even went so fast that Maxi fell of the back once. We heard rumors that someone down the road from us pulled their boat down the road a couple of years ago as a form of sledding. Yee haw!
This little girl is our snow bunny. She was outside almost the entire day. She went out in the morning, came in to eat lunch and was then back out until dinner time. It was so cold I don't know how she did it but she was having a blast. She even prayed tonight for more snow!




The school just called. No school tomorrow!!! Hmmm....I wonder what the day will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment