Friday, October 7, 2011

My quiet girl cheers!

This week was the mustang cheer clinic put on by the high school cheerleaders. For three days after school, Mia got to go learn cheers and all kinds of cheerleading stuff that this momma knows nothing about. I figured this would be a perfect introduction to cheerleading and she could see that she didn't like it. How wrong was I? She loved every second of it. All I have heard since is chants and cheers. Maxon was even walking around singing one of the songs she learned! So tonight the girls got to go to the high school football game and cheer with the cheerleaders. At half time they went out on the field to cheer and do a dance. Cutest. Thing. Ever! She had the time of her life and even told me that she wasn't nervous at all. Who is this child??? Not sure I could handle being a cheerleading mom. Some of the pics we got aren't the greatest since thieves broke into our vehicle this summer and stole our nice camera. Another post, another time....














So proud of her! So proud that she stepped out of her comfort zone and found great reward in it. While I never was one for cheerleading, I think she got her dance moves from me! ;) That girl can shake it!



No comments:

Post a Comment